- If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please call the office by 3:00 pm the day prior to your test.
- Do not eat anything for 4 hours prior to the test (for the abdominal aortic aneurysm portion of the test).
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and two-piece clothing (without metal snaps). Do not wear jewelry.
- Bring all medications, or a list of medications, for review.
- Allow approximately 45 minutes for the test.
- Test results will be communicated to you by your ordering physician.