New Ways of Treating AFib
Dr. Gilligan discusses new treatment options in this video.
VCS offers a full spectrum of diagnostic and treatment options to diagnose and treat atrial fibrillation:
- Comprehensive evaluation of heart rhythm disorders by an EP physician
- Diagnostic electrophysiology studies
- Radiofrequency Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Convergent (hybrid) Maze procedure for atrial fibrillation
- Robotic assisted ablation
- Cryoballoon ablation for atrial fibrillation
- 3-D mapping of complex arrhythmias
- Active research in novel arrhythmias therapies
If you have any further questions concerning AFib, we encourage you to schedule an appointment by calling (804) 288-4827 today.