VCS is partnering with HealthSnap to offer a new home health monitoring program. This program was created with the goal of improving your health in the convenience and safety of your home, and VCS doctors believe it will greatly help our team manage your care.
Home health monitoring supports your existing care and will provide you with access to a dedicated healthcare professional who will be focused on helping you meet your healthcare goals between in-office visits.
Here are just some of the benefits available to you through this program:
- A blood pressure cuff sent right to your home (at no cost to you) that requires no set-up and sends readings directly to your care team
- Access to a dedicated clinical Care Navigator who will help you manage your care plan while home
- Personalized support, education, and guidance through monthly consultations
- Collaboration with your doctor to ensure consistent communication and adjustments to your care plan to promote optimal health
For additional information on the home health monitoring program click on the links below
- Getting Started Guide and Frequently Asked Questions
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Body Weight Monitoring
If you have any questions or need additional information to get you started in the program please call 804-636-3854.