Real-time, virtual visits conducted from the safety and comfort of your own home. Virtual visits are similar to in-office appointments where a VCS physician will review:
- Current cardiac concerns/problems
- Address medication questions, management, and refills
- Discuss recent procedures
- Share test or lab results
- Provide patient education
Ready to Get Started
Day Before Your Visit
- Find a private, quiet setting in your home with reliable Wi-Fi or cellular service.
- Conduct a quick test PRIOR to your virtual visit: connect.ottohealth.com/video/test
- Make sure your computer, iPad, or phone has a front-facing camera.
- Find your email or text message from OTTO Health containing your visit link. If you do not see an email, check your junk/spam folder. You should receive this invitation at the time the appointment was made, the day before the appointment and 30 minutes prior to the appointment.
Preparing for Your Visit
- Before your appointment make sure you gather your current medications and have them available for the call. We may ask you to show a medication bottle to the camera.
- If you have a home scale available please weigh yourself and document for your visit.
- If you have a home blood pressure cuff please take a home reading and have it available for the call.
- Please have a list of medical questions prepared.
Conducting Your Visit
- Please join your virtual visit 30 minutes prior to your appointment time, click your secure link in the OTTO email or text.
- You will be directed to a welcome page. Click Let’s Go
- Check all of the boxes, type your full name, and provide your date of birth to proceed with your visit.
- Click Join Visit
- Once finished click End Visit
Important Device and Connection Requirements
- Supported browsers include Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
- Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
- Android mobile devices must use operating system version 8 or later.
- iPhone must be iPhone 6 or later.
- iPad must use the operating system version 11 or later.
- Tech support is available at ottohealth.com/techsupport.